Monroe 34th Annual Micro Marathon
August 3rd, 2019 | 8:00am | 5K run/walk & 10K run
The Monroe Annual Micro-Marathon (MAMM) has been a part of the Monroe Old Settlers for the past 34 years. The MAMM will feature a 5K walk/run and 10K run. Both the 5K and 10K route will loop the town once and then the 10K will break off to enjoy our scenic rural setting which does include a couple of hills.
REGISTRATION AND START LOCATION:
- Pre-registration deadline – August 2nd
- Race Day registration and Packet Pick-up is from 6:30am-7:30am
- Race will begin at 8am at the Red Rock Park located at the intersection of business Hwy. 163 and Marion Street in Monroe, Iowa.
- $20.00 if pre-register online at RunReg.com or through mail & we receive by 8/3/18
- $7.00 if you are a PCM STUDENT and WANT a t-shirt go online at RunReg.com or register through mail & we receive by 8/3/18
- T-shirt only guaranteed if race entry received by 7/15/18. All others will receive a shirt while supplies last.
- $25.00 if you walk-up register on the day of the race. (unless you are a PCM student – cost is still $7)
- FREE for PCM STUDENTS that DON’T want a t-shirt (online registration also available at above link) PCM Students NOT wanting a shirt: you still must go through the registration process for legal purposes (online, through mail, race day register or make arrangements to get it to Phyllis Peter or Melissa Chipps. See their contact information below.
Race Results posted as soon as possible on MAMM Facebook page and Fitnessports.com. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place medals will be awarded to the first three male and female finishers of the 5K and 10K in each of the following age divisions as well as prize for the youngest and oldest participant. PCM Students: in order to be eligible for timing and age division awards, you must pre-register online or through the mail by 8/3 or register by 7:15am the day of the race. ALL AGE DIVISION WINNERS MUST BE PRESENT AT AWARDS CEREMONY TO RECEIVE YOUR MEDAL.
14 and under 15-24 25-34 35-44 45-54 55-64 65&up
Phyllis Peters 515-577-3912
Melissa Chipps 515-402-3118
Don't miss out on the fun.
If you prefer you can download the registration form below.